Thursday, December 17, 2009

Going along the theme of using the four elements to create my four card suits from, i was thinking that since my two jokers are a Norse sea serpent (Jormungandr) and a Mesoamerican half bird half serpent (Quetzalcoatl) i may have each of the mythical creatures for my four suits based on either a bird or a serpent/dragon. Each of these could then be related to one of the four elements.....
Or,
the four suits could be based around serpents - water etc. and beasts which fly - feathers.......
Something to think about.
I could then have the Jack, Queen, King and Ace of each suit as a mythical beast associated with one of the four elements.

I want each different suit to represent beasts which come from different contienents......

The back of the cards could then be based around a bird and a serpent.

No comments:

Post a Comment